The new Leech 750 power cat is a production aluminum boat developed by naval architect and boat builder Dan Leech, and two time Volvo Ocean Race winner and Leech 825 performance power cat owner Daryl Wislang.
Using the proven soft riding Leech hull design.
The Leech 750 can be powered with twin 100hp to twin 175 hp 4 stroke outboards. Optional foil available for added performance using the latest Leech foil design technology.
Electric engine option available too.
Standard features include:
* 2.8m beam to provide excellent stability
* Huge cockpit and cabin volume
* Two single berths forward.
* Helm seat with fridge under, small galley behind on the starboard side of cabin
* Double seats forward and aft with rotating back rests on port side of cabin
* Self draining cockpit
* Dive / swimming platform with fold away ladder between engines
* Huge under floor storage
* Bow and hardtop rails
* Electric anchor winch
* Vinyl wrap hull, cabin and hardtop
* SeaDek decking on cockpit sole, sides deck and fore deck
* Toilet under berth
* Fold away table for comfortable dining
* Cabin aft bulkhead with lockable door and window
* Cabin seats to form added berth
* Rocket launchers
* Out riggers
* Dive bottle holders